Fire Department Report: Sabetha Fire Department

At 1:47 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 27, the Sabetha Fire Department was called out to a possible fire at Brookwood Apartment No. 18. Upon arrival, the SFD found the fire to be in the kitchen and due to inattentive cooking in the microwave. The SFD ventilated the apartment. The SFD responded with two trucks and was back at the station by 2:16 p.m.

The Sabetha Herald1862 Posts

The Sabetha Herald has been serving Sabetha since 1876.

0 Comments

What Are Your Thoughts?

Login

Welcome! Login in to your account

Remember me Lost your password?

Lost Password