Nemaha County Christmas Bureau is now taking applications
Submitted by Patty Byers
The Christmas Store, which is organized by the Nemaha County Christmas Bureau, will be held in the Seneca United Methodist Church basement on Friday, Dec. 14. All participants in the Christmas Store must complete an application, be accepted according to income guidelines, and be assigned a specific time to shop.
The Nemaha County Christmas Bureau will be taking applications for the 2018 Christmas Store in Seneca and Sabetha from Nov. 3 to Nov. 10. No applications will be accepted after Saturday, Nov. 10.
All participants must be Nemaha County residents. Applicants will be accepted according to income guidelines. Please bring proof of income when signing up for the Christmas Bureau. If you have no proof of income, bring your 2017 tax return.
Dates and times to apply to the Christmas Bureau are:
Seneca: United Methodist Church, 702 Main
• Saturday, Nov. 3, from 9 a.m. to Noon
• Tuesday, Nov. 6, from 7 to 9 a.m. and 5 to 7 p.m.
• Thursday, Nov. 8, from 7 to 9 a.m. and 5 to 7 p.m.
Sabetha: City Commission Room, 805 Main
• Monday, Nov. 5, from 7 to 9 a.m. and 5 to 7 p.m.
• Wednesday, Nov. 7, from 7 to 9 a.m. and 5 to 7 p.m.
• Saturday, Nov. 10, from 9 a.m. to Noon12:00pm