Sabetha Fire Department 06.11.2021

At 1:20 p.m. Friday, June 11, the Sabetha Fire Department (SFD) was called to the Bob Edwards residence, located at 422 N 11th Street, to a report of smoke filling the house following severe weather and power outages. Upon arrival, the SFD found that a tree that fallen on two houses – Edwards and Jessica Lay. The fallen tree had pulled the services off. After an investigation, the house was ventilated and the SFD found a melted wire in the attic. There were no injuries reported. Sabetha EMS served standby. The SFD remained on scene until 2:50 p.m.

 

The Sabetha Herald1868 Posts

The Sabetha Herald has been serving Sabetha since 1876.

0 Comments

What Are Your Thoughts?

Login

Welcome! Login in to your account

Remember me Lost your password?

Lost Password